Therapy is a partnership focusing on your journey – whatever that may be for you.
Some of the reasons people come to therapy are:
- Personal and spiritual growth
- Relationship and intimacy
- Grief and loss
- Addictive and problematic behaviors
- Issues in long term recovery
- Eating disorders and body image issues
- Low self esteem
- Anxiety and stress
- Life transitions
- Abuse issues
- Family problems
- Career concerns and choices
- Lack of direction
- Sexual issues and sexuality
- Coming out
- Gender identity issues
- Creativity, inspiration, and unlocking creative blocks
- Parenting issues
- Chronic pain or illness
- Concerns for someone else
At the Liberation Institute we use an integral approach, which means we believe in a holistic perspective that employs a variety of theories and tools.
Want to learn more about your options and see if our services are right for you?
Email, call, or use the form below to contact us with your questions or to schedule a consultation.
This is your journey, let us help you make the most of it.